Fees & General Info
- S.I.T. - Staff in Training - Preparation for those who desire to volunteer to work on staff.
Ages 15 and older - Materials Fee: $125 (No discounts apply to this week)
- Senior Teen Camp - Grades 9-12 - Cost: $255
- Early Teen Camps - Ages 12-14 - Cost: $255
- Junior Camps - Ages 8-11 - Cost: $255
- Explorer Camps - Ages 6-10 - Cost: $155 - Runs M-F, from 9 - 4 (No discounts apply to day camps)
- Girl's Discipleship - A training program for girls ages 13 and up desiring to grow in their faith and walk with Christ. - Space is limited. Acceptance not guaranteed. - Cost: $125 (No discounts apply to this week)
- ALL FEES, including snack bar money for junior campers, are due no later than 2 weeks prior to session attending. Teen campers may keep their snack money with them, or they may turn it in if desired.
- A $50 deposit is required to register for each week and it is non-refundable! The deposit is included in the total cost of camp.
- All camp fees include a t-shirt.
- No discounts apply to Explorer camps, S.I.T., or Girl's Discipleship
***Overnight camps end on Friday night with a closing ceremony open to all parents.***
Early Bird: $10 (register with a $50 deposit by January 15th)
Sibling: $10 (brothers and or sisters attending camp from the same household) They may attend separate weeks.
New Camper: $10 (if you have never attended summer camp at HHCC)
Full Payment: $10 (pay final balance of camp fees by April 15th)
Discounts do not apply to Explorer camps, S.I.T. or Girl's Discipleship
Limited scholarship assistance is available. Please call the camp for application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.