Fees & General Info
- S.I.T. - Staff in Training - Preparation for those who desire to volunteer to work on staff.
Ages 15 and older - Materials Fee: $90 (No discounts apply to this week)
- Senior Teen Camp - Grades 9-12 - Cost: $215
- Early Teen Camps - Ages 12-14 - Cost: $215
- Junior Camps - Ages 8-11 - Cost: $215
- Explorer Camps - Ages 6-11 - Cost: $115 - Runs M-F, from 9 - 4 (No discounts apply to day camps)
- Girl's Discipleship - A training program for girls ages 15 and up desiring to grow in their faith and walk with Christ. - Space is limited. Application Required. Acceptance not guaranteed. - Cost: $75 (No discounts apply to this week)
- ALL FEES, including snack bar money for junior campers, are due no later than 2 weeks prior to session attending. Teen campers may keep their snack money with them, or they may turn it in if desired.
- A $50 deposit is required to register for each week and it is non-refundable! The deposit is included in the total cost of camp.
- All camp fees include a t-shirt.
- Explorer camp fee also includes horseback riding.
- No discounts apply to Explorer camps, S.I.T., or Girl's Discipleship
***Overnight camps end on Friday night with a closing ceremony open to all parents.***
*** Pay in full by April 15th and save $10 *** (does not apply to Explorer camps, S.I.T. or Girl's Discipleship)
Limited scholarship assistance is available. Please call the camp for application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.