Fees & General Info
- S.I.T. - Staff in Training - Preparation for those who desire to volunteer to work on staff.
Ages 15 and older - Materials Fee: $140 (No discounts apply to this week)
- Senior Teen Camp - Grades 9-12 - Cost: $270
- Early Teen Camps - Ages 12-14 - Cost: $270
- Junior Camps - Ages 8-11 - Cost: $270
- Explorer Camps - Ages 6-10 - Cost: $170 - Runs M-F, from 9 - 4 (No discounts apply to day camps)
- Girl's / Guy's Discipleship - A training program for girls / guys ages 13 and up desiring to grow in their faith and walk with Christ. - Space is limited. Acceptance not guaranteed. - Cost: $140 (No discounts apply to this week)
- ALL FEES, including snack bar money for junior campers, are due no later than 2 weeks prior to session attending. Teen campers may keep their snack money with them, or they may turn it in if desired.
- A $50 deposit is required to register for each week and it is non-refundable! The deposit is included in the total cost of camp.
- All camp fees include a t-shirt.
- No discounts apply to Explorer camps, S.I.T., or Girl's / Guy's Discipleship
***Overnight camps end on Friday night with a closing ceremony open to all parents.***
Early Bird: $10 (register with a $50 deposit by February 1st)
Sibling: $10 (brothers and or sisters attending camp from the same household) They may attend separate weeks.
New Camper: $10 (if you have never attended overnight summer camp at HHCC)
Full Payment: $10 (pay final balance of camp fees by April 15th)
Discounts do not apply to Explorer camps, S.I.T. or Girl's / Guy's Discipleship
Limited scholarship assistance is available. Please call the camp for application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.